Condensed milk pudding. The easiest egg custard pudding dessert you'll ever make. The recipe gives you instructions to make the condensed milk pudding in on ramekins or mold and then. Sweetened Condensed Milk Bread Pudding Sauce Recipes.
Sweetened condensed milk is delicious on its own, but once you see it transformed into everything from bread pudding to key lime pie, you'll realize it's actually magic. Easily make my Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk recipe and use it to create ice cream, cookies & more! Find condensed milk pudding stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can have Condensed milk pudding using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Condensed milk pudding
- Prepare 125 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 45 ml of condensed milk.
- Prepare 110 g of shortbread biscuits.
- It’s 10 ml of instant coffee.
- It’s 10 ml of white sugar.
- It’s 30 ml of hot water.
- It’s 5 ml of cocoa powder.
This is our stove-top recipe for rice pudding, made with our sweet and creamy condensed milk if you prefer a more traditional. No-cook banana pudding made with instant vanilla pudding mix, condensed milk and This is a excellent recipe for banana puddings. I am dieting right now, and I wanted to see what this would. Pour the remaining sugar and condensed milk over the top.
Condensed milk pudding step by step
- In a glass place the shortbread biscuits at the bottom..
- In a mug mix the coffee, sugar and hot water together..
- Pour about 5ml of coffee mix over first layer of biscuits..
- In a bowl whip the cream cheese. Add the condensed milk and mix together..
- Add a heaped tablespoon of cream cheese mix ontop of soaked shortbread biscuits..
- Dust with cocoa powder. Add another layer of shortbread biscuit. Pour 5ml of coffee mix over biscuit layer..
- Add another layer of cream cheese mix. Dust with cocoa powder, a drizzle of coffee mixture and garnish with broken shortbread biscuits..
NOTE: Bread pudding can be turned into many things. Add some melted white or dark chocolate or fruit or nuts if you want. Add condensed milk and water and stir to combine. Remove pudding from heat and stir in vanilla. You can substitute almond flavoring for the vanilla if you prefer that flavor.