You can cook Banana Pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding
- Prepare 140 grms of cream cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Cream.
- Prepare 1 packet of Vanilla pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 &1/2 cup of cold milk.
- It’s as required of Banana slices.
- You need as required of Biscuits.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
Banana Pudding step by step
- In a large bowl beat cream and cream cheese in between add condensed milk little by little. Beat well..
- Add vanilla pudding mix and beat until well combined then add cold milk and mix it..
- In a large pot pour the whole mixture and keep stirring and cook on a low flame till the mixture thickens..
- In a serving bowl put some banana slices and biscuits pieces(optional) and pour pudding mixture and keep in the refrigerator for 20 mins..
- Remove from the fridge and put some banana slices and honey on top and serve chilled..