Hot strawberry Basil Pudding.
You can cook Hot strawberry Basil Pudding using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot strawberry Basil Pudding
- Prepare 2 cups of biscuit crush.
- It’s 2 cups of whipped cream.
- It’s 1 cup of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of washed and sliced strawberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh Basil leaves.
- It’s 1 cup of dark chocolate.
- You need 1 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of star flower.
- It’s 2 of fresh red chillies.
Hot strawberry Basil Pudding step by step
- Crush the biscuits in to powder form. Add melted butter to it. Pour the wine glass with this crush as shown in the image keep in the fridge to get it set..
- Melt dark chocolate into double boiler as shown in the picture. Now add fresh chopped red chillies. Cover strawberry with this melted chocolate. Keep in the freezer to set..
- In a pan add sliced strawberries, cardamom and star flower, cook for 2 minutes. Keep aside. Now crush the fresh Basil leaves and keep aside..
- In a large bowl add whipped cream, cream cheese and Basil crush Mix well..
- Take out the glass, make layers of whipped cream, dark chocolate and strawberries as shown in the image..
- Garnish it with the covered chocolate strawberry and fresh Basil leaves..