Butter scotch pudding. While the recipe makes four you'll be hard pressed not. Deciding to make a real homemade dessert one night, I mixed up this pudding. It's from my favorite cookbook with a few added tweaks—and.
In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, cornstarch and salt. Add enough milk to make thick paste. It fills you up with only a small portion. You can have Butter scotch pudding using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butter scotch pudding
- You need 20 of marie biscuits.
- You need 40 gm of amul butter.
- Prepare 150 gm of condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream Cheese.
- Prepare 100 ml of whipped cream.
- It’s of few drops butter scotch essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of mix nuts.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter scotch nuts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of chocolate syrup (optional).
I poured the pudding on the left straight into this little bowl. The pudding on the right, I cooled, whisked until smooth and then folded in. You can (probably) use half and half in place of the milk and cream if you like. In a medium saucepan, gently whisk together the sugar, cornstarch and salt.
Butter scotch pudding instructions
- First crush the biscuits and melt the butter. Mix both and make a base in a glass rectangle dish..
- Freeze it for 30 minutes..
- Whip the cream till it's stiff peak..
- Now add cream cheese, essence and milkmaid and whip again..
- For butter scotch crunch caramelize sugar..
- Switch off the flame and mix butter, nuts and butterscotch nuts. spread on a grease plate. when it's cool down break it into pieces..
- Now take out pan from freeze and pour whipped cream mixture..
- Put some chocolate syrup and give pattern of your choice.(optional) decorate with butterscotch crunch..
We won't judge if you drink a little bourbon while it's spinning.. Lisa Sewall, the pastry chef and co. For the best texture, cook it until the custard. It's packed with the flavors and they're better as an after dinner treat.