FIRNI(RICH RICE PUDDING). It is similar to what we call "kheer" or "payasam" in India, but unlike Kheer/Payasam, it does I do not bake the Firni. We like our Firni just thick enough to gently coat a spoon. So this version is the lighter one where the milk is not allowed to.
The rice pudding is usually chilled and served in matkas or. Rich rice pudding is cooked with milk, long-grain rice, whipped cream and vanilla extracts. This voluptuously creamy rich rice pudding is served This voluptuously creamy rich rice pudding is served chilled. You can cook FIRNI(RICH RICE PUDDING) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of FIRNI(RICH RICE PUDDING)
- You need 1 cup of rice soaked in water for 1 hour,drain and grind coarsely.
- It’s 1 1/2 litre of milk,1/2cup extra to mix with grinded rice.
- Prepare of Few saffron, 3 cardamom, 1/2 cup sugar,1/2 can CONDENSED milk,1/2cup pistachios some for garnish.
- Prepare of Mawa…heat 2 tbsn butter,add 1/2 cup milk…bring to a boil n add 1/2 cup milk pwd and cook till all combined n Thick mixture is formed…cool it.
- It’s leaf of Garnish…cardamom pwd,sliced pistachios and silver.
Note down the simple ingredients for this lavish Rich rice pudding NOW and enjoy. Firni Is made from ground rice, whereas Rice kheer is made from whole rice. Fine grained basmati rice is the rice preferred to make phirni and rice kheer. Phirni is traditonally served in small earthern bowls also called as Shikoras. both phirni and rice kheer are my family favorites and I often end up.
FIRNI(RICH RICE PUDDING) step by step
- First step is of rice….soak it,dry it on cloth,grind it coarsely and mix with 1/2 cup of milk and keep it ready(pic2)now boil milk add in sugar,saffron, cardamom and let it simmer in low flame 5 to 10 mins.
- Now add in the rice and milk mixture and keep stirring for 5 to 10 mins,now add CONDENSED milk,pistachios (any dry fruit).
- Mawa(pic1..I make same time on other burner…u can make it before)recipe above..now add the mawa and cook for more 2 to 3 mins…the consistency should be pouring,medium nor thick nor thin.remove 3 cardamom we added in the beginning..
- Now pour FIRNI..into serve bowl(use clay pots if u have,coz it gives more depth and flavour)garnish with cardamom pwd, some pistachios, few saffron strings and silver leaf(not aluminium)chill in fridge for atleast 1 hour and enjoy…😊u will realise ur hardworking has kindly paid off..do try.pls subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog and follow me up #cookpad for more such amazing recipes 😊.
Phirni recipe a easy traditional Indian rice pudding like dessert. Phirni / Firni is prepared with full cream milk,basmati rice and sugar as main ingredients. The cooked rice milk mixture is poured into small earthern clay pots garnish with mixed nuts and edible silver leaf. Phirni or Firni is made for festivals. keittiö firni rice pudding elintarvike ravinto ruoka kheer riisi riisikasvi rice pudding sweet dish perinteinen perinteinen han vanhanaikainen. Gulabi Phirni/ Firni (Rose Flavoured Creamy Indian Rice Pudding).