Rose Flavoured Palada Pudding.
You can cook Rose Flavoured Palada Pudding using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rose Flavoured Palada Pudding
- It’s 500 ml of milk.
- You need 4-6 tbsp (as per taste )- 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 65 gm of palada.
- Prepare 20 gm of cashew nuts , chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of golden raisins.
- Prepare 1 tbsp+1 tbsp of clarified butter , melted.
- Prepare 2 cups of hot water.
- You need of ingredients to grind together to a powder.
- You need 6 pods of green cardamoms.
- You need 2 tsp of dried rose petals.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
Rose Flavoured Palada Pudding instructions
- Soak the palda in hot water for 20 minutes. Rinse 2-3 times in cold water.Soak in water until ready to use..
- In a pan, on low flame, heat 1 tbsp clarified butter and gently toast the cashew nuta and raisins until golden. Remove and keep aside..
- In the same pan heat 1 tbsp clarified butter with 2 tbsp sugar and saute until sugar starts dissolving in the clarified butter..
- Drain the water in which the palada is soaking. Add the palada to the melted sugar and clarified butter..
- Saute on low flame until it starts changing colour..
- Add the milk and remaining sugar. Keep stirring over regular intervals until the milk starts to thicken..
- Add the toasted cashew nuts,raisins abd the cardamom-rose powder.Stir through..
- Cook, stirring often,until desired consistency is reached and the rose powder blends through..
- Check sweetness level and adjust accordingly..
- Remove from heat,garnish with dried or fresh rose petals..
- Serve hot or cold..