Umm ali 😊 (rich pudding). Umm Ali is an Arabic Dessert. But this time I tried with Puff Pastry. Umm Ali is a delicious traditional Egyptian dessert equivalent to North America's bread pudding.
Om Ali or Umm Ali is the Egyptian equivalent to the western bread pudding. A traditional Egyptian dessert of soaked bread, milk and loads of nuts. Umm Ali, also called om Ali (translated to Ali's Mother) is a national dish of Egypt. You can have Umm ali 😊 (rich pudding) using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Umm ali 😊 (rich pudding)
- Prepare 1 pack of puff pastry (any brand).
- It’s 3 cups of milk,1 can Nestle cream.
- It’s 3 of tbsn sugar,1 pinch of cardamom pwd.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cinnamon pwd,1 cup diced mixed nuts,1/2 cup coconut pwd.1 puck cream mix with 1 tbsn sugar.
This scrumptious dessert is a Middle Eastern version of bread pudding and is often served with Unlike American bread puddings, which typically use stale bread that's first soaked in a sweet liquid, umm Ali uses freshly. For more recipes related to Umm Ali checkout Kesari Indrayani, Rabri, Coconut Bread Pudding, Coconut Custard. You can also find more Desserts recipes like Tawa Mithai Chaat Date And Walnut Hot Cake Sugar Ingredients for Umm Ali Recipe. Umm Ali, which is also pronounced as 'Oum Ali' literally translates to 'Mother of Ali' and is a delicious dessert recipe of European origin.
Umm ali 😊 (rich pudding) instructions
- Bake the puff pastry add a bit of sugar on top of puff pastry to get a caramelized top.now crumble the pastry in the bake tray..now add the mixed nuts and coconut flakes or pwd.
- Now in a bowl add the Nestle cream with 3 tbsn sugar, cinnamon pwd,cardamom pwd and give a mix now mix with 3 cups of milk,now add that mixture on top of the puff pastry n nuts mixture,now pack of puck fresh cream mix with 1 tbsn sugar and spread on the puff pastry…
- After covering it with cream mixture…bake it 230° for 10 min..umm ali ready😋 serve warm n enjoy😋😊 #happybaking👍.
This sweet dish is nothing, but an equivalent of bread pudding prepared with puff pastry rolls, milk, vanilla essence, sugar, nuts and raisins. Umm-e-Ali And Saudi Samboosak – Umm Ali, also called Om Ali, is an Egyptian version of pudding made using with puff pastry, milk and cream as basic Umm-e-Ali and Tabbouleh in Chicken Pockets – Umm-e-Ali is a traditional Egyptian dessert. Very rich and made almost in every occasion of Egypt. Umm Ali – meaning "Ali's mother" – is a simple dessert made from basic ingredients such as pastries, cream/condensed milk, a mix of pistachios, raisins During Ramadan, Umm Ali is constantly being revamped by many chefs and cooking amateurs, to present this well-loved dessert but with a makeover. Lets enjoy a delicious Umm Ali & many other Pakistani Desserts Recipes in English at kfoods.com.