Steamed egg pudding. Chinese Steamed Egg is a traditional recipe that is very easy to make. Learn how to steam eggs Chinese style, including tips to make it silky and smooth. If you're sitting there wondering what this Cantonese Steamed Milk Egg Pudding (双皮奶 – shuang pi nai) tastes like, I would describe it almost like a Chinese version of Creme Brulee, but without the.
If the fat content determines whether the skin of steamed milk pudding is thick enough, the egg white content. With more eggs and less cream, it is slightly healthier than normal puddings. With a smooth, silky This will prevent the moisture from steaming from dripping into the pudding and making it watery. You can have Steamed egg pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steamed egg pudding
- You need 1 of large duck egg. Yes duck :).
- You need 2 of large chicken eggs.
- Prepare of Salt and white pepper.
- It’s 2 cups of lukewarm water.
- It’s touch of Garlic oil for final.
- Prepare of Salt and white pepper or chicken powder.
Obviously, the name "Purin" is from the word pudding. But the pudding in western countries and Japanese purin are quite different, they are not the same thing. How to make Steamed Egg and Shrimp Pudding. CATEGORIES, Desserts, Hong Kong + Chinese Cuisine
Steamed egg pudding instructions
- Prep your steamer with water and heat it up. Stat!.
- Crack your eggs into a large prep bowl..
- Add the lukewarm water stir it gently and season with salt and pepper and chicken powder. What you are trying to achieve is a milky liquid. Tips: do not whisk the liquid..
- When everything is combine prep a fresh ceramic or heat proof medium large bowl, get your strainer. Pour strain the liquid into the bowl..
- Steam for 10-15 minutes (goal : silky pudding texture) put off the heat take it out and put the garlic oil on top. Serve while it's hot. Here in the picture is just my variation because i have dried shrimp left over but the original recipe only use garlic oil..
Check Steamed Egg Pudding Recipe in Urdu. Like the savory version, if properly steamed, this sweet egg pudding should have a silky texture resembling soft tofu. The steps (photos here) are as simple as mixing beaten eggs with milk to the. This silky smooth steamed egg white milk pudding with ginger juice is a very healthy dessert. Egg whites are a low-calorie food with no saturated fat or cholesterol and can be an excellent dietary option.