You can have Mango Pudding using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Pudding
- Prepare of Mango Jelly.
- Prepare 1 sachet of instant mango jelly (15 g).
- You need 1 of mango (cut into small diced).
- Prepare 120 g of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of basil / sabja seeds.
- It’s 700 ml of water.
- It’s of Mango Pudding.
- You need 1 sachet of agar powder (7 g).
- You need 2 of mangoes.
- It’s 700 ml of milk.
- Prepare 100 g of sugar.
- You need 40 g of condensed milk (optional, you can add more sugar).
Mango Pudding instructions
- Prepare Mango Jelly ingredients. Soak basil seeds in hot water for 10 minutes until translucent coat is formed..
- Mix jelly powder, sugar, and water together in the pot. Heat with medium fire until it boiled. Turn off the heat and let it a bit cool around 7 minutes, then pour it into the mold. Put mango and basil seed into mango jelly. Chilled it on the fridge for 30 minutes until jelly is firmed..
- Prepare Mango Pudding ingredients while waiting. Take mango and a bit of water into a blender. Grind into smooth puree. Mix mango puree, agar powder, sugar, milk, and condensed milk in a pan. Heat with medium fire until it is boiled. Turn off the heat and let it a bit cool. Pour the pudding mixture on top of mango jelly. Chilled it again on the fridge for 2 hours until it totally firmed..
- Serve while it chilled ✨.