Samak Rice Kheer. Samak Rice Kheer or Sama Rice Kheer is a very tasty and quickly made dessert recipe prepared with samak rice (Barnyard millet or vrat ke chawal), milk. Samvat rice kheer recipe with step by step photos – samvat rice are also known as sama rice or barnyard millet. This Sama rice kheer recipe is often made during fasting days and is also known by.
Samak Kheer is a delight to have in Navratri fast when its gets really unbearable to hold yourself away from sweets. This Kheer is made from Samak rice which are allowed to be eaten in Navratri fast. Chawal ki kheer or rice kheer is a traditional rice pudding made for most occasions in Indian homes. You can cook Samak Rice Kheer using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Samak Rice Kheer
- You need 1/2 Cup of sama rice.
- You need 1 Ltr of milk (full creame or toned).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of chopped dry fruits like almonds, cashew and pistachio.
- It’s 4 pods of cardamom.
- Prepare 8 Tsp of sugar.
To make rice kheer, many people prefer basmati rice since it makes the dish very flavorful. Samak Rice Kheer or Sama Rice Kheer is a very tasty and quickly made dessert recipe prepared with samak rice (Barnyard millet or vrat ke chawal), milk, sugar and dry fruits. You can have this kheer for. This sama ke chawal ki kheer does taste similar to regular rice kheer.
Samak Rice Kheer step by step
- 1) First of all clean the sama rice properly and wash 2-3 times. Keep it aside till needed..
- 2) Heat a heavy bottom pan and add milk. Start boiling the milk..
- 3) Once milk start boiling add the sama rice and stir nicely. Cook on medium heat until rice is cooked. If rice is soaked then cooking takes less time. In general I do not soak rice in water as I want rice grain to have the milk flavor inside..
- 4) Keep strirring on regular interval else rice may burn in the bottom of the pan. By this time sama rice grains will become double in size and kheer thickens..
- 5) Now add cardamom powder and dry fruits. Mix nicely and boil for another 3-4 minutes on low heat..
- 6) Sama rice kheer or vrat ke chawal ki kheer is ready to serve. You can either serve hot or let it cool down to room temperature and then serve..
And I made it the same way I Vrat ke chawal also known as Samo, Samvat Rice, Moraiyo, Mordhan, swang ke chawal, samak rice. Here is a magnificent rice kheer recipe to improve the elegance of your meals. Chef Bajias explained well how to make kheer with rice and milk. Enjoy this awesome post-meal sweet dish. Rice Kheer recipe is the most famous kheer in North India.