Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding. My family backstory about this banana pudding. I made this recipe and it was just about gone. My sister in law came over and was poking around looking for something to nibble on.
An easy, no-bake dessert that's perfect for a last minute party or get together. This dish combines my love for no-bake desserts and anything banana flavored. It's so easy to whip up and tastes super. You can cook Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding
- Prepare 1 (5 ounce) of Package Instant Vanilla Pudding.
- It’s 2 3/4 Cups of Cold Milk.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 14 Ounce of Can Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 8 Ounce of Package Whipped Topping.
- You need 1 Box of Nilla Style Wafers.
- It’s 4 of Medium-Sized Ripe Bananas.
- Prepare Splash of Lemon Juice.
No-cook banana pudding made with instant vanilla pudding mix, condensed milk and whipped topping. This is a excellent recipe for banana puddings. I am dieting right now, and I wanted to see what this would taste like with lowfat ingredients, so this is what I did. This easy Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is the best I've ever had!
Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding step by step
- Whisk together pudding mix, milk, a vanilla extract until well combined. 2-3 minutes. Put in refrigerator to keep cold and set up some. Note: (I use a little less milk than called for on the package) Helps ensure that everything sets up well..
- When pudding starts to soft set, fold in sweetened condensed Milk and the whipped topping. Note: (I only add about 3/4 each of these two ingredients) Cuts down on the sweetness level and the dish as a whole sets up better. Place back in the refrigerator to keep cool..
- Slice up bananas in a bowl. Splash bananas with a little lemon juice, and toss to coat. This helps prevent the bananas from darkening..
- Layer pudding mix, bananas, and vanilla wafers in serving bowl of your choice. Keep repeating until you have no more room left. Serve well chilled..
Also, don't get too hung up on how many cookies you add. Easy No Bake Banana Pudding Recipe – Love To Frugal. · There are few desserts that are this is easy to make and taste as delicious as this super easy no bake banana pudding.better known as 'Nanner puddin'! Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is an incredibly easy no-bake recipe! It's as good as the old fashioned pudding we've grown up on but it's made quick and easy with pudding mix and cookies! When the pudding is ready, whip together the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until peaks form.