Mom’s Rice Pudding.
You can cook Mom’s Rice Pudding using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mom’s Rice Pudding
- You need 1 Cup of Of Rice uncooked,.
- It’s of Cook rice according to directions.
- You need 2 cups of Water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk (I used Almond).
- Prepare of heated but do not boil Add more to make creamier if desired.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s Dash of Cinnamon.
- Prepare Dash of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Raisins.
Mom’s Rice Pudding instructions
- I use Jasmine rice cooked according to Directions. Place rice in a large bowl..
- In a seperate bowl, add milk, vanilla, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, (Salt..if needed).
- Slowly add rice and raisin 1/4 cup at a time. Stir gently to mix and blend until all ingredients are blended..
- I like mine after being chilled for 4-24 hours. All flavors’ have blended and made a dessert that brings back so many memories.
- I have also made this great recipe with canned coconut milk. (shake well before opening). Use the same amount of each ingredient..
- Adjust to your taste. I do not add coconut flakes but that is an option you may want.