You can cook Banana Pudding using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding
- You need 2 of & 1/2 cups whole milk.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- It’s 2/3 of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 container of cool whip.
- You need 2-3 of bananas.
- It’s of Nilla wafers.
Banana Pudding instructions
- In a large saucepan, mix together milk & yolks – turn stove onto mark 4..
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour & sugar then add to the egg/milk mixture..
- Stir it for 15 minutes straight, literally. (This part is tedious but definitely worthwhile, I promise.).
- After it's thickened, take off the heat & stir in the vanilla extract. Set aside..
- Slice the bananas..
- In an 8x8in or a 9x9in dish do alternating layers of the bananas, nilla wafers, cool whip & pudding..
- Cover with plastic wrap & refrigerate for a few hours or overnight..