Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan.
You can cook Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan
- Prepare 1 Cup of coconut milk.
- You need 3 of Tblsp chia seeds.
- You need 1 Cup of chopped strawberries.
- You need 2 of Tblsp honey or maple syrup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract (optional).
- You need 2 of Tblsp fresh or frozen shredded coconut.
- You need 1 of Tblsp choco chips or chopped chocolate.
Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan step by step
- Firstly soak chia seeds in coconut milk overnight or at least 4 hours. Keep shaking them in between. Soaked chia seeds form a gel-like consistency. If this is too thick then add 1/2 cup more coconut milk till you get your desired consistency..
- In addition to this add honey or maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix well..
- Take two bowls or glasses and divide this mixture into two. Add chopped strawberries and shredded coconut..
- Decorate with choco chips or chopped chocolate and shredded coconut. Serve in breakfast or snack time. Very healthy..