Sweet toast and milk pudding – aish el saraya. Combine together milk, cream, condensed milk and corn flour mixture in a heavy bottom pan and heat it on medium Pistachio Milk Cake/ Pistachio Tres Leches. How to make Aish El Saraya (Middle Eastern Dessert) Taste : Sweet. Arrange toasted bread rusks in a square dish.
A pebble like ingredient that when ground is used in many baked dishes. It adds a lovely woodsy almost pine like flavor to the custard that is delicious. As his birthday was coming up I wanted to "Aish el Saraya" is a famous Lebanese dessert that is traditionally cooked for Ramadan, holydays and Toast the bread and cut off the crusts. You can have Sweet toast and milk pudding – aish el saraya using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet toast and milk pudding – aish el saraya
- It’s 10 of toasts.
- Prepare 3 cups of condensed milk.
- You need 5 cups of milk.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of hot water.
- You need 4 tablespoons of corn flour.
- Prepare of For garnishing:.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of raw ground pistachios.
Aish el Saraya is a famous Lebanese dessert that is made with French bread slices and Muhallabieh (blancmange) and is cooked in Ramadan, some holidays. This means ''the bread of royal palace'' and some people believe it originates in Palestine. It is more like a bread pudding trifle with a fragrant and. ''Aish el Saraya'' is a famous Lebanese dessert that is made with French bread slices and Muhallabieh (blancmange) and is cooked in Ramadan, some holydays and fête-days such as ''Eid ul-Fitr''. ''Aish el-Saraya'' means ''the bread of royal palace'' and some people believe it originates in Palestine. Prepare the pudding: mix the milk, sugar and corn flour together and place over medium heat and keep stirring until the mixture becomes viscous then add the orange blossom and pour it over the soaked toasts.
Sweet toast and milk pudding – aish el saraya step by step
- In a non-stick saucepan, melt 2 cups of sugar over low heat until golden in color..
- Immediately add 2 cups of hot water and stir well until the sugar mixture starts boiling..
- Once the sugar melts, turn off the heat immediately or else the sugar will turn sour..
- Arrange the toasts in a 30 cm diameter pan and pour the sugar syrup over them..
- Put the pan a few minutes in the oven until the toasts absorb fully the syrup and inflate. Remove..
- Put together the milk, condensed milk and corn flour in a saucepan. Stir well until the milk mixture thickens..
- Pour the milk mixture over the toasts..
- Refrigerate for 6 hours..
- Garnish with pistachios and serve..
Combine together milk and corn flour without forming lumps, in a heavy bottom pan. Add condensed milk, fresh cream and sugar to this and mix well. Boil this mixture over medium flame stirring continuously. Note : Toasted bread can also be used instead of bread rusk. Heghineh Cooking Show – Aish El Saraya from Lebanese Desserts Recipe \rI was asked to make delicious Lebanese dessert ( bread pudding ) called Never tried it myself but got tempted as Im a big fan of middle eastern sweets and desserts.