Milk Chocolate Mousse.
You can cook Milk Chocolate Mousse using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Milk Chocolate Mousse
- You need 1 3/4 of :cups heavy whipping cream.
- You need 12 ounces of Lindt Excellence Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Garnish.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh whipped cream,.
- Prepare as needed of sweetened cocoa powder for dustinh.
- Prepare as needed of fresh berries.
- You need of Note: Good quality milk chocolate is essential for a light.
- Prepare of mousse. Do not use chips which are designed to keep their shape.
- You need of they would make the mousse heavier.
Milk Chocolate Mousse step by step
- Heat cream either in the,icrowave or on stovetop until it just reaches a simmer, add vanilla.
- Pour over chopped chocolate in a large bowl, let sit one minute then stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature then cover and refrigerate until very cold, at least 6 hours or overnighr.
- Beat cold crea/chocolate mixture until light and fluffy.
- Spoon 8nto serving glasses. Garnish with whipped cream, dust with sweetened cocoa bpowder.Serve with fresh berries.