You can cook Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding
- You need 1 (5 ounce) of package instant vanilla pudding mix.
- You need 2 cups of cold milk.
- It’s 1 (14 ounce) of can sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 (12 ounce) of container frozen whipped toppings.
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) of package of vanilla wafers.
- It’s 14 of bananas.
Banana Pudding instructions
- In large bowl, mix pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Blend in condensed milk until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract..
- Layer wafers first, then bananas, and last pudding in a bowl. Repeat process until bowl is full. layer top with whip cream.
- Chill for about 45 minutes to an hour and you are ready to serve.