Flan de Queso (Cream Cheese Flan).
You can have Flan de Queso (Cream Cheese Flan) using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Flan de Queso (Cream Cheese Flan)
- You need 1 (8 oz) of cream cheese.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (about 14oz).
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk (about 12 oz).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
Flan de Queso (Cream Cheese Flan) instructions
- Carmalize sugar over low heat in saucepan.
- Once browned immediately pour caramelized sugar into a 9 in baking dish/pan (making sure to get on sides of pan).
- Blend cream cheese, eggs, sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk until there are no clumps.
- Pour mixture into pan with caramelized sugar.
- Place baking pan with caramelized sugar into a bigger baking pan, pour enough water covering 3/4 of the 9in pan.
- For a more firm texture securely cover flan with aluminum foil***.
- Bake flan de queso for about an hour to an hour and a half (or until toothpick comes out clean when placed in center of flan) @ 350 degrees..
- Take pans out of oven. Remove the 9in pan from the pan with water and let flan cool at room temperature for about 45min to an hour.
- Cover pan with aluminum and place flan de queso in refrigerator. Leave for 4 hours or overnight..
- After leaving in the refrigerator, remove the aluminum and invert flan de queso onto a serving plate.