Cheesecake Flan. This smooth cream cheese flan topped with a golden brown caramel is an elegant dessert that can be baked and chilled until serving. Cheesecake Flan is a very delicate and elegant dessert that can be prepared for any occasion. It is rich with a smooth, silky texture and the delicious.
This unusual flan was invented by Richard Ampudia's mother, Marilyn Chasan. View top rated Cheesecake flan recipes with ratings and reviews. Cheesecake Flan, Apple Cheesecake Elegante, Baked Cheesecake, etc. You can cook Cheesecake Flan using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Flan
- You need 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of package of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 1 (14 ounce) of can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 (12 ounce) of can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 5 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
Recipe by Lana Horruitiner Perez adapted from Edith M. If you love leche flan and cheesecake, this recipe is your dream come true. This creamy, velvety leche flan sits on a fluffy, moist, and tangy cheesecake that's absorbed a touch of the bittersweet caramel. Flan cake, also known as leche flan cake or crème caramel cake, is a Filipino chiffon or sponge cake (mamón) baked with a layer of leche flan (crème caramel) on top and drizzled with caramel syrup.
Cheesecake Flan step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Have ready a 10 inch round baking pan and a larger pan for baking pan to fot in for a wayer bath.
- In a small heavy saucepan heat 1 cup of the sugar and lemon juice over medium heat until melted, stir just a few times with a small rubber spatula to insure even heating, swirl pan once sugar melts. This is a quick process, once the sugar melts swirl just until golden.
- As soon as its melted and starting to color pour into your baking dish tilting to try to cover bottom. If it starts to stick and stops moving don't worry it will work itself out in the oven.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, beating each egg in.
- Beat in condensed, milk, evaporated milk heavy cream, salt, remaining 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour over melted sugar in baking dish.
- Place a kitchen towel in roasting pan that holds the baking dish to prevent slipping.
- Place filled baking dish on towel and fill baking dish with enough hot water to come just halfway up baking dish.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes until center is just set. Cool on wire rack until room temperature then cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- To un mold run a thin knife around flan and invert onto serving platter.
- Serve with fresh fruit and whipped cream.
It is sometimes known as "custard cake", which confuses it with yema cake. If you love cheesecake AND flan, this cream cheese flan is for you. Rich and smooth with a sweet caramel sauce, it's your two favorite desserts rolled into one delicious sweet treat! Soft, light and delicious this lemon mousse is the ultimate spring summer dessert. Bonjour tout le monde, Je suis sure que déjà la nom de la recette vous fait le clin En tout cas, ce flan cheesecake est vraiment a tester, on a le gout et la douceur d'un flan, comme on.