Danish Christmas Rice Pudding.
You can have Danish Christmas Rice Pudding using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Danish Christmas Rice Pudding
- Prepare 300 ml of water.
- Prepare 180 g of rice.
- Prepare 1 liter of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 50 g of butter.
Danish Christmas Rice Pudding step by step
- Put rice and water in a pot and bring it to a boil.
- Boil for about 2 mins, then add the salt.
- Now add all the milk and bring to a boil again.
- As soon as the milk starts boiling, quickly remove the pot and wrap it completely in a towel.
- Put the wrapped bundle of ricey goodness under your bed covers and leave it there for about 2.5 hours.
- While you wait, you can prepare the topping by mixing the cinnamon and sugar (not that it takes 2.5 hours to do that…).
- If the pudding is still a little thin/watery after the wait, you can give it a quick boil to get rid of the remaining liquid.
- Serve in a small bowl, spread the cinnamon sugar, and put a small chunk of butter in the middle. Merry Christmas!.