You can have Leche Flan using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leche Flan
- Prepare 7 of Egg yokes.
- Prepare 1 of Whole egg.
- You need 1 can of Condensed milk.
- It’s 1 can of Evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
Leche Flan step by step
- In a sauce pan cobine water and sugar in a medium heat. When it starts to boil stir occasionally until sugar turns to caramel. Transfer the caramel into flans while its hot it turns into rock hard when it cools. Note: never taste the caramel it so hot and that it can burn you..
- Whisk eggs, condensed milk and evaporated milk until it is well incorporated. Do not over whisk. Lastly add the vanilla..
- Run the mixture into a sieve while transferring into flan/ pans..
- Steam for about 30 mins or so depending on its thickness. You know when its done when its more gelatinous state when you slightly shake it..