You can have Leche Flan using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leche Flan
- You need 1 dozen of egg yolks.
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice (optional).
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
Leche Flan instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together..
- Melt 2 to 3 tablespoons of sugar in a lianera until it's golden brown..
- Pour the mixture into a lianera with melted sugar..
- Stream it for 20 to 25 mins. Let it cool, then put it in the fridge overnight before serving..