Nana's Blackberry Pudding.
You can cook Nana's Blackberry Pudding using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nana's Blackberry Pudding
- Prepare 2 cup of Blackberries or fresh Peaches.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soft Butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s pinch of Salt.
- It’s 2 cup of Self rising Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
Nana's Blackberry Pudding instructions
- Mix fruit and brown sugar in bottom of greased casserole dish. Set aside..
- Beat butter and white sugar till fluffy. Beat in egg. Add remaining ingredients and mix well..
- Pour over fruit..
- Bake at 350° for 1 hr. Or until well done..
- Cool. Serve with ice cream or whip cream..