You can cook Egg Pudding. using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Pudding.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 slice of White bread.
- It’s 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Caramel topping.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
Egg Pudding. step by step
- Pour all the milk in a pan, add the 8 tbsp sugar and bring to a boil..
- Cut out the edges of the bread & make small pieces of the white part and add to the milk..
- Leave it to cool..
- Meanwhile, take a mould, or another small pan for the caramel..
- Pour the sugar and put it on low heat till the sugar starts turning brown..
- Lift the mould carefully & turn it round slowly spreading the caramel evenly. Then leave it to cool..
- After the milk is cool, crush the bread with your hands till you feel no lumps..
- Let it soak for another 10-15 mins..
- Beat the eggs + vanilla & add it to the mixture. Mix everything well, then pour it in the caramelized mould..
- Steam until inserted skewer comes out clean. It should have become firm. Takes about an hour or less..
- Once cooled invert it on a plate. The top will be golden brown. Serve cold..