Blueberry Bread Pudding.
You can have Blueberry Bread Pudding using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Bread Pudding
- It’s 10 slices of bread.
- It’s 2 pound of bluberries.
- Prepare 3-4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream or….less if using 1/2.
- You need of Up to 4 tablespoons vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Up to 1.5 tablespoons almond extract.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of truffle honey.
- You need of Truffle butter.
- It’s of Blue agave instead of sugar.
- You need of Confection sugar.
Blueberry Bread Pudding instructions
- Cut the slices of bread into small squares also use crust, pan should have melted truffle butter on bottom first..
- Mix the eggs, vanilla extract, almond extract, 1/2, blue agave and truffle honey together with whisk. Start dipping the pieces of bread into the mixture and line the bottom of baking dish. I used a lasagna tray..
- Then once the bread covers the bottom of the pan, start loading the beautiful blueberries..
- Add some confection sugar on top of the blueberries..
- Layer the top with more bread after dipping in the mixture. And add more blueberries on top. Add a little more confection sugar. Cover with foil..
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350°, take out and allow to cool..
- Enjoy with whipped cream on top. Hot or cold, it is a delicious dessert..