Panna Cotta With Butterscotch Sauce.
You can have Panna Cotta With Butterscotch Sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Panna Cotta With Butterscotch Sauce
- You need of For Pudding.
- It’s 1 cup of Whole milk.
- You need 1 cup of Fresh cream (35% milk fat).
- It’s 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Gelatin powder.
- It’s 2-3 drops of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need of For Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Hot water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh cream (35% milk fat).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need of To Serve.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cashew nuts, roasted.
Panna Cotta With Butterscotch Sauce step by step
- FOR PUDDING – Pour milk, fresh cream, sugar and vanilla essence into a sauce pan. Heat the mixture in low flame until it is warm. Sprinkle the gelatin over the mixture and stir until the gelatin has dissolved. Don't let the mixture boil..
- Add salt and mix well. Strain the mixture and pour into individual bowls, leave it to cool. Chill in the refrigerator for about 4 hours or overnight..
- FOR SAUCE – Combine sugar and little water in a sauce pan. When sugar melts and becomes light brown color add butter and whisk. Add 2 tablespoon hot water and whisk until smooth..
- Add fresh cream and whisk again for few seconds until the sauce thickens slightly. Remove from heat, add vanilla essence and salt. Keep at room temperature..
- TO SERVE, pour the sauce over pudding and garnish with cashew nuts..