Custard Rice Pudding.
You can have Custard Rice Pudding using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Custard Rice Pudding
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanillia.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 cups of milk.
- It’s 4 cups of cooked minute rice (2 cups dry).
- You need 2 cups of water (for rice).
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
Custard Rice Pudding step by step
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place a 9×13 pan that is half full of water under the rack you will cook the rice. Let the pan heat with the oven..
- Follow the minute rice directions and prepare rice in the microwave..
- In a dish, add eggs, sugar and salt. Beat slightly to mix..
- Stir in milk, and add vanillia..
- Pour the mixture into a 3 qt baking dish, and add the cooked rice and 1 cup of raisins and stir gently..
- Gently sprinkle nutmeg on top to taste..
- Place in the oven over the pan of water. Cook at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes. When finished it should look gelatinous..