Chocolate Pot De Creme.
You can cook Chocolate Pot De Creme using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pot De Creme
- Prepare 24 oz. of Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 5 of Egg Yolks.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 of Milk.
Chocolate Pot De Creme step by step
- Place Chocolate chips in seperate heat proof bowl.
- Whisk egg yolks to smooth texture in mixing bowl.
- Combine sugar, milk, & heavy cream in small pot. Continously stir on high till boil.
- Combine milk/cream mixture to egg yolks by whisking in bowl then, add back to pot..
- Whisk custard on medium low heat (do not break the eggs) for aprox. 4 minutes..
- Add custard to chocolate chips, whisk together..
- In a blender, blend pot de creme mixture until smooth.
- Pour in ramekins and serve..