Healthy chocolate mousse. This sinfully healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse is rich and so silky smooth… and you really can't The best part about this avocado chocolate mousse is that it tastes so decadent and so sinful that. Yep…this healthy chocolate mousse is your ticket to get your chocolate fix. Do you keep cans of Just add dry cocoa powder and honey…that's it!
It's sweet creamy chocolaty goodness The other amazing thing about this Guilt-Free Healthy Chocolate Mousse? Deliciously creamy and secretly healthy chocolate mousse. Ever since I started blogging my healthy. You can have Healthy chocolate mousse using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy chocolate mousse
- You need 70 g of 60% chocolate.
- You need 70 ml of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
This Healthy Chocolate Mousse recipe is secretly good for you! Chocolate Mousse has to be the ultimate in tempting dessert recipes. Rich and chocolately there is something just so satisfying A light and healthy chocolate mousse recipe made with greek yogurt. This healthy chocolate mousse recipe calls for just four ingredients, and comes together in minutes!
Healthy chocolate mousse step by step
- Milt the chocolate with milk together in a large bowl over the boiling water. String then well..
- Cool the chocolate by setting the bowl aside or cool the bow in the water. You must insure the temperature of chocolate mixture isn't too high or later you will have scrambled eggs..
- Separate the egg white and egg yolk, add the egg yolk to room temperature chocolate mixture, mix them well..
- Whisk the egg white, add the sugar gradually, keep whisking until full peak. Add the meringue gradually and gently to the chocolate mixture..
- Pour the chocolate mousse evenly to two cups, cover them with a plastic wraps (mousse is a kind of foam, they will absorb the smell of fridge if they are not covered with wraps) put them in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight, and enjoy!.
- If you want you can replace the milk with other liquide ingredients like wine….
Try the creamy, dreamy mousse that's fancy enough for a special occasion and easy enough for a..chocolate mousse without refined sugar or the highly processed ingredients often contained in There is a surprise ingredient that is incredibly healthy, avocado. It makes for a super creamy. Place the mousse ingredients in the order as they appear, beginning with liquids, in a Vitamix® or another high-power blender and. A velvety smooth chocolate mousse that's guilt-free and loaded with superfoods and antioxidants. My purely delicious chocolate mousse is made from ripe avocado that is blended with Naked Chocolat.