You can cook Chocolate Mousse using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse
- It’s 200 grams of 70% or 80% Dark Chocolate.
- Prepare 20 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 300 ml of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
Chocolate Mousse step by step
- Get eggs ready by separating the yokes from the whites.
- Melt chocolate in microwave at 30 second bursts and till chocolate is melted but just before chocolate is melted add the butter and mix once chocolate and butter are melted add yokes and mix till combined set aside to cool.
- Whip cream.
- Whip egg whites just before you get stiff peaks add sugar and salt keep whipping till stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream in to the whites and than add the chocolate mixture in to the boll and keep folding till it's all well combined.
- Get mousse mixture and add in to a serving dish of choice and put in the fridge and let set for 12 – 24hrs (24hrs is best).