Cream Cheese Flan.
You can have Cream Cheese Flan using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Flan
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- It’s 1 can (14 oz) of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 can (12 oz) of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 pack (8 oz) of cream cheese.
- You need 2 cups of Cajeta or caramel sauce.
Cream Cheese Flan step by step
- Preheat oven at 350. In a bowl, mix cream cheese until smooth. Then one by one add each egg until it's incorporated well with cream cheese. Add sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk, blend well, then add vanilla extract. It will be liquidly and lumpy because of the cream cheese but it'll all even out in the oven..
- Spray pan with nonstick spray I use a bundt cake but you can use a round cake pan. Once you spray pour the Cajeta/caramel sauce, then on top of that pour the milk mixture over. Then in a larger pan, one where the flan mixture will fit, you fill it halfway with hot water. This is called a water bath..
- Then put the bundt cake pan in there and put it in the oven for about 50 minutes or so depending on how well your oven heats up just poke it with a knife to see how it's cooking you still want it slightly jiggly make sure it doesn't cook more then an hour..
- After it's cooked, take it out and out of the water bath and set aside. Let cool down for about 15-20 minutes.
- After you let cool, cover with foil and refrigerate for at least 4hrs. I like doing it the night before then you just flip the pan onto a plate and the flan should easily come out.