Best and Easiest Tapioca Pudding.
You can cook Best and Easiest Tapioca Pudding using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best and Easiest Tapioca Pudding
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of small pearl tapioca.
- Prepare 9 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 of eggs, beaten.
Best and Easiest Tapioca Pudding step by step
- Everything but the eggs go into a large saucepan..
- Stir the saucepan mixture and let it sit for 45 min..
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs into a scramble..
- After 45 minutes, heat the saucepan on medium low (up to medium depending upon your level of patience and love for constant stirring) stirring fairly frequently..
- When the tapioca pearls become soft and not starchy, then you want to ladle, 1/4 cup at a time, about a cup and a half of the heated mixture into the bowl of eggs, stirring after every ladleful..
- Put the egg mixture into the saucepan with the rest of the mixture, and stir fairly frequently until the mixture thickens and feels like a bit of very light work to stir. If you burn the bottom, as can happen with heated milk dishes, do not scrape the bottom; switch saucepans!.
- Pour the mixture into decorative dessert glasses, or, if you are feeling less festive and are serving starving kids (so they say), put it all into a large casserole dish to cool in the refrigerator. When it doesn't slosh when you jostle it in the refrigerator, take it out, as it is ready to serve..
- Serving suggestion: a drizzle of chocolate sauce and/or banana slices!.