Honey Comb Pudding.
You can cook Honey Comb Pudding using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Comb Pudding
- It’s of part 1.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of honey.
- It’s of part 2.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare of part 3.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare of part 4.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of part 5.
- It’s 3 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of part 6.
- You need 1 3/4 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Honey Comb Pudding step by step
- Melt butter and mix all of part 1.
- Add flour and milk, in small parts, alternately to part 1.
- Add beaten eggs to part 1.
- Sift baking soda into the mix.
- Pour mix into a dish any size is okay but ideally a rather deep dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until golden brown and firm throughout.
- Make sauce: Mix sugar and water, bring to a boil..
- Mix part 6 cold, add to part 5, and bring to a boil.
- NOTES: 1. Custard can be substituted for the Cornstarch. 2. Heavy whipping screen can be substituted for the butter in part 5.