Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce.
You can cook Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce
- It’s of Bread Pudding.
- It’s 15 slice of cinnamon loaf bread.
- You need 1/4 cup of raisins.
- You need 10 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 8 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare of Rum Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of rum.
Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place torn bread and raisins in a greased 9×13 baking dish..
- In a large bowl, wisk together the eggs, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and heavy cream..
- Pour the egg mixture over bread. Allow egg mixture to soak into bread for about 15 minutes before baking..
- Bake at 350° uncovered for 50 minutes or until firm. Serve warm with Rum sauce..
- Rum Sauce.
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat..
- Combine corn starch and sugar together in a small bowl, then add to melted butter in pan and wisk together..
- Add heavy cream and rum. Cook over medium heat until sauce thickens, wisking occasionally. Spoon warm sauce over top of each slice of bread pudding..