Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache.
You can cook Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache
- It’s of Brownies.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of Dark Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter, unsalted.
- It’s 4 of Egg Whites.
- It’s 4 of Egg Yolks.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare of Mousse.
- You need 2/3 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- It’s of Ganache.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips.
Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F, line a 9 by 13 inch baking sheet with parchment..
- Brownies: Melt chocolate chips, and butter in a double boiler set keep aside. Beat egg whites with 1/2 cup sugar till fluffy keep aside. Beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup sugar till well combined, gradually add melted chocolate, then gradually add cornstarch & beaten egg whites..
- Bake for 10 to 15 min or infill toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in refrigerator, then cut brownies into rounds using a cutter..
- Mousse: Bring the heavy cream to a boil then add chocolate chips stir. Keep aside to cool down for 5 min. Whip the cream and stir one spoon of whipped cream to temper, then fold remaining into chocolate. Spoon the mousse into silicon molds, top with round brownies. Freeze until solid. Unmold and set on a cooling rack..
- Ganache: Bring heavy cream to a boil, add chocolate chips and stir. Pour ganache over the mousse brownies. keep in refrigerate until set..
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.