Momo Jenkins Banana Pudding.
You can cook Momo Jenkins Banana Pudding using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Momo Jenkins Banana Pudding
- You need 6 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 3 1/2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs, separated.
- You need 3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 packages of vanilla wafers (12 ounce).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Momo Jenkins Banana Pudding step by step
- Combine flour, salt and 1 1/3 cups of sugar in a heavy sauce pan..
- Beat egg yolks..
- Combine egg yolks and milk, mixing well. Stir into dry ingredients..
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until smooth and thickened. Remove from heat..
- Stir in vanilla extract..
- Layer 1/3 of wafer in 3 qt baking dish. Slice bananas and layer over wafers. Pour 1/3 of egg and and milk mixture over bananas. Repeat layers twice..
- Beat egg whites until foamy. Gradually add remaining sugar, 1 table spoon at a time, beating until stiff peak forms..
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla to egg white mixture and beat until blended. This creates the meringue..
- Spread meringue over pudding, sealing edges of dish. Bake at 425°F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown..