Savory Cheese garlic bread pudding.
You can have Savory Cheese garlic bread pudding using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savory Cheese garlic bread pudding
- Prepare 1 box of garlic bread sticks (or homemade).
- You need 1 packages of any cheese blend you prefer (I used cheddar, jack and parm).
- You need 6 of Eggs.
- It’s 3 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Savory Cheese garlic bread pudding step by step
- Cut up bread sticks into bite sized pieces and put into a bowl, toss in salt and pepper and package of shredded cheese.
- Beat eggs and milk together.
- Pour egg and milk mixture over the bread and cheese mixture, toss really well and transfer contents of the bowl into a non stick or buttered casserole dish..
- Wrap with foil and bake for 45 mins to an Hour at 350..
- Cut into squares and serve..