Pork, black pudding, apple. For a juicy burger full of flavour, try out our Pork, Black Pudding and Apple burger recipe, made using our Porky Black sausages. This recipe couldn't be more easy, but always goes down as a real crowd pleaser in our house. When we moved to Spain and opened our first restaurant I used to cook a dish very similar to this.
This recipe for Pork, Black Pudding and Apple Pie by Vanesther Rees, food blogger, makes the most of the leftovers from a Sunday Roast with the addition of black pudding! The only Business Directory dedicated to sourcing the BEST Black Pudding! Pork Tenderloin with apple and Clonakilty black pudding served with cider gravy: Are you a fan of black pudding? You can cook Pork, black pudding, apple using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork, black pudding, apple
- It’s 1 of pork belly.
- You need 1 of black pudding.
- It’s 200 grams of pasta dough.
- Prepare 500 grams of apple caramel.
- It’s 1 of egg whites.
- It’s 30 grams of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of in season shoots and herbs.
Or is it something you shove to one side of the plate when it arrives with breakfast? A full English breakfast isn't complete without a slice of black pudding and I particularly like it served with scallops and a piece of apple. Adam Gray's delicious pork chop recipe pairs the meaty flavour of Saddleback pork with the rich savoury flavours of black pudding and a beer gravy. Crispy, fried new potatoes are the perfect accompaniment, with a delicate flavour to help soak up the gravy.
Pork, black pudding, apple instructions
- Butcher tie belly rolled length ways..
- Cover with canola oil and confit at 65° for 10 hours.
- Fridge for a night then remove all string and slice in 3/4" discs.
- Roll out pasta about 3mm thin.
- Blend black pudding with 30g of chicken breast and 1 egg white and put into a pipping.
- Pipe out small mounds on the pasta sheet and then cover with another sheet.
- Push all the air out and with a ring cutter shape all your ravs.
- Place the ravs in boiling water for 1 minute then refresh in ice water.
- Squeeze out apple caramel on the plate.
- Fry rounds of belly and reheat rav.
- Stack on top of each other and top with some nice fresh shoots and herbs.
- Get drunk you deserve it.
Remove the pork from the oven and take out of the tin (discard the bones, if using). To make the gravy, pour away the excess fat from the roasting tin, put over a medium heat and stir in the plain flour. Roast Pork, Black Pudding & Apple Stuffing, Cabbage Salad If you have not had your black pudding fix for breakfast then here is a roast variation to try. Fill the pork with the black pudding, folding the meat back over it to enclose it.