Coconut Bread Pudding with Mango sauce.
You can have Coconut Bread Pudding with Mango sauce using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Bread Pudding with Mango sauce
- Prepare of Pudding.
- Prepare 1 loaf of white bread cubed.
- It’s 3 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 can of (14oz) condensed milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut extract.
- You need 4 of beaten eggs.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s of mango sauce.
- You need 3 of riped mangoes, peeled and diced.
- You need 6 tbsp of water.
- You need 5 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1 tsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 of grated coconut for garnish.
Coconut Bread Pudding with Mango sauce instructions
- Place bread in baking pan and bake 400°F for 5 mins.
- In Large bowel whisk together coconut milk, condensed milk, coconut extract, sugar, cinnamon, and the beaten eggs. Mix well.
- Add bread cubes to mixture. Let stand 20 mins or until bread absorbs most of mixture.
- Pour bread pudding mixture in baking pan. Bake uncovered in 350°F oven for about 1 hour.
- In a medium saucepan, over high heat boil water,sugar, and cinnamon stick. Add diced mango and lime juice.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low, simmer until the liquid reduced and the sauce thickens about 30 mins. Stir occasionally to avoid burning.
- Top bread pudding with mango sauce and add grated coconut.