Vanilla Flan (Puertorrican).
You can have Vanilla Flan (Puertorrican) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Flan (Puertorrican)
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 can of condense milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
Vanilla Flan (Puertorrican) instructions
- Preheat oven 350°.
- In a saucepan add the water and sugar to make your caramel, then pour it in a 9 inch baking pan..
- Add to blender all the ingredients (leaving the eggs to the end) and blend well..
- Pour your flan mixture in the caramelized pan, put it in the oven for 50 to 60 minutes or until the knife comes out clean..
- Note: The flan baking pan goes in a (bain-marie) or water bath, is a type of heathed bath. Its a bigger and deep pan where you add water and then the flan pan stays inside. That helps the flan to cook and not break..