Chocolate and Banana Pudding.
You can have Chocolate and Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate and Banana Pudding
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas sliced.
- It’s 100 grams of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 100 grams of soft margarine.
- Prepare 100 grams of caster sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Chocolate and Banana Pudding instructions
- Pre-heat oven at 180 C.
- Place flour, baking powder, and cocoa in a mixing bowl. Add the margarine, sugar, eggs and mix for about 20 seconds until light and creamy..
- Stir in the sliced bananas..
- Spoon the mixture in your desired oven-proof mould..
- Cover tightly with greased foil..
- Bake for 1 hour in the centre of the oven..
- For the chocolate topping, please refer to the recipe i posted some months ago. FUDGE GLAZE. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352583-fudge-glaze.
- OPTIONAL: You can also serve this yummy pudding with some chilled custard sauce poured over it… Kids will LLLLLOVE IT!!! Just boil 2 and a half cups milk, add half a cup sugar (or according to your taste), bring to almost boil, add the custard powder (blend 2tablespoons custard powder in quarter cup water) mix well til it starts becoming a little heavy. Chill. Pour over pudding. WOW!.