Hot Choc Fondant Puddings. Discover this recipe and many more chocolate fondant pudding recipes at Gourmandize.co.uk. I flavored this easy to make chocolate cake with cardamom but feel free to replace it with vanilla extract, cinnamon, chili powder, etc. This treat with a crusty outside and smooth chocolate inside will definitely make your friends and family nominate you as the Super Chef of the week!
This velvety chocolate pudding is the definition of comfort food! Who can resist a chocolate fondant pud with its gooey, chocolatey centre? These can be kept in the fridge until needed. You can have Hot Choc Fondant Puddings using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot Choc Fondant Puddings
- You need 55 grams of butter(softened).
- You need 85 grams of caster sugar.
- You need 170 grams of condensed milk.
- It’s 4 large of eggs beaten with a pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coffee dissolved in 1tbsp boiled water.
- You need 350 grams of melted dark chocolate.
- Prepare 85 grams of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 of cocoa powder for dusting.
- It’s 6 of 150ml pudding/muffin tins.
Chocolate Sponge Pudding with Hot Chocolate Sauce Recipe – Titli's Busy Kitchen. Chocolate puddings are the easiest way to a person's heart and this fondant dessert will do just that. This chocolate fondant recipe is made well ahead of time and baked to perfection to make an individual chocolate pudding that oozes with molten chocolate. Bowl of Creamed Rice Pudding with a Strawberry Jam Face.
Hot Choc Fondant Puddings step by step
- Preheat oven to 200°C(180°C fan ovens),Gas mark 6.
- Whisk the butter, sugar and condensed milk together until pale and creamy (use an electric hand whisk if you have one). Gently whisk in the eggs, a little at a time, followed by the vanilla and coffee mixture. Add the melted chocolate and mix thoroughly, then add the flour and whisk until smooth..
- Divide mixture evenly between the pudding basins and bake in the oven for 10 minutes on the hot tray. (Though mine takes about 11 and a half mins).
- To serve, quickly run a knife around the edge of the puddings to un-stick, and turn out onto plates..
Strawberry and Marshmallow Sticks with Chocolate Sauce. Vanilla Ice Cream with Cones and a Scoop. You may need to make these puddings a few times to get the feel for when they are perfectly cooked, as the timing will vary slightly depending on your oven. Chocolate fondant puddings recipe at Waitrose.com. Visit the website for more dessert recipe ideas.