You can have Bavarian Cream using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bavarian Cream
- Prepare 400 ml of Whole Milk.
- It’s 100 ml of Double Cream (Whipping Cream).
- Prepare 100 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 stick of Vanilla Bean.
- You need 2 each of Egg Yolk.
- Prepare 55 grams of Corn Starch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 50 ml of Double Cream (Whipping Cream), whipped.
Bavarian Cream instructions
- Heat 300ml milk, cream, sugar, and vanilla bean over low heat..
- In a bowl, whisk until smooth corn flour, egg yolks, and 100ml milk..
- When the milk mixture start to boil, turn off the heat. Ladle the mixture over the egg mixture slowly while keep whisking. After about 6 ladles, pour the egg mixture into the milk mixture..
- Turn on the stove over low heat and whisk continually until the mixture thicken and smooth..
- Turn off the heat, and add the butter. Whisk until shinny..
- Chill for 4 hour..
- Beat using mixer until smooth, add whipped cream to make it lighter. Enjoy..