Bread pudding. Our bread pudding recipe is delicious and simple to make, full of flavour. In Canada they eat bread pudding with maple syrup. That's something we can definitely get on board with!
Bread pudding is a bread based dessert that is popular in many countries. It wasn't in my mother's rotation of recipes growing up, so the only other exposure I'd had to the dish was the occasional trip to a cafeteria-style restaurant with my. The secret to incredible bread pudding with a soft middle and crisp edges starts with leftover dinner rolls. You can cook Bread pudding using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread pudding
- Prepare 4 cup of cubed cinnamon bread stale.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of low fat milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of caramel machiato cold coffee.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of allspice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
Brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg will fill your kitchen with sweet aromas and sweet memories of happy faces around your table. Pour bread mixture into prepared pan. Bread Pudding is home cooking at its best! Bread pudding is very similar to a baked french toast recipe in ingredients and cooking method.
Bread pudding step by step
- preheat onen to 350°.
- whisk together all ingredients except bread.
- grease loaf pan with butter.
- arrange bread evenly in pan.
- pour mixture over bread.
- press bread down with spoon to get bread to soak up egg mixture.
- sprinkled top with crystallized sugar.
- bake for approximately 45 minutes.
- let stand at least 30 minutes.
In my house, that means that if I'm serving it in the morning for a special brunch, I call it Baked French Toast. A great way to use up stale loaves of bread, we have fruit-filled sweet recipes, cheesy savory recipes and more great bread. I have included the brown sugar sauce and lemon sauce recipes to serve with this pudding. Being one of the millions allergic to poultry I came up with this so I could have bread pudding too. Sweetened Condensed Milk Bread Pudding Sauce Recipes.