Cinnamon Pudding Caramel.
You can have Cinnamon Pudding Caramel using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Pudding Caramel
- It’s of caramel.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of custard.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk.
- You need 1/2 of full cream milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s of garnish.
- You need 3 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Cinnamon Pudding Caramel step by step
- heat the sugar in a wok until fully caramellized.
- add the honey.
- add the water and put it aside in the serving plate.
- crack the eggs and whisk.
- filter the eggs to remove the impurities.
- put the eggs aside.
- heat the evaporated milk together with full cream milk with the vanilla essence.
- add some sugar into the milk.
- wait until sugar fully dissolve and simmer.
- carefully add into the eggs little by little as not to scramble the eggs..
- pour it into the container containing the caramel.
- bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes, 250 celcius.
- cool it down.