Savory Bread Pudding.
You can have Savory Bread Pudding using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Savory Bread Pudding
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Greek Yogurt.
- It’s 3 tsp of Chicken bouillon.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- You need 10 loaf of Stale White bread.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped Cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Any chopped meat you like.
Savory Bread Pudding step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix eggs, yogurt, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, bouillon and cheeses..
- Cut the bread to small bite pieces. I used my own honey cinnamon dinner roll for this so it's more incorporated since it crumbled more..
- Dump the bread pieces to the egg mixture, add a little bit of water if it's too thick.
- Pour the mixture to the casserole pan, and put it in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Done 🙂 serve hot.