Easy flan. This flan is made with condensed and evaporated milk and baked in a pie dish. Simple and the traditional way of making flan. Tips: Keep your baking dish warm/hot in the oven while you.
This creamy custard dessert is topped with rich caramel and is very popular in Mexico, Spain and Latin America. Folks this week is an easy flan recipe that you can do indoors or take this outside during a camping trip and cook it up in a Dutch oven. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. You can have Easy flan using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy flan
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of water.
It's fast, easy and very tasty. The cinnamon makes all the difference. Using a tube pan makes it bake more evenly and more quickly and makes for a prettier presentation. Easy Flan Recipe prepared with vanilla from scratch.
Easy flan step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- heat sugar is small pan to caramelize.
- pour caramel into round pyrex pie dish.
- beat eggs.
- add rest of ingredients to eggs and mix well.
- pour into pyrex.
- put pyrex in a hot water bath and bake for an hour intil inserted knife comes out clean.
- once cool, invert onto a large plate.
This is my mum's french recipe with caramel. Easy French vanilla flan with caramel. This is a dessert everyone will like. Simple to make and even easier to enjoy, this low-maintenance, five-ingredient caramel flan recipe will become your go-to dessert. A very easy French flan recipe, perfect for kids.