Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding. Banana Caramel Bread Pudding is on the menu in Chef Anna Olson's amazing kitchen, and she is going to teach you how to make this delicious recipe from. Banana Caramel Bread Pudding (vegan, can be GF, soy free). No-cook banana pudding made with instant vanilla pudding mix, condensed milk and whipped topping.
Indian food is all about layers of flavor, so I approach these foods with the same agenda. Delicious and such a easy pudding which taste so yummy. It is one of the best desert you can make with bread. You can cook Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding
- Prepare 1/2 cup of margarine or butter.
- You need 1 cup of horchata dry mix.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Carmel Macciado creamer.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 medium of banana.
- You need 1 loaf of heavy bread (French, challah).
- You need 2 small of mini cups of Carmel chocolate creamer.
I have been eyeing on this recipe for a long time. And some of my viewers have been asking for bread caramel custard recipe. Layers of salted caramel make this Salted-. Caramel Banana Pudding from Delish.com irresistible.
Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding instructions
- pre heat oven 325.
- in large bowl, mix margarine with horchata mix till creamy. add egg one at a time. mix in sour cream..
- mix in Carmel Macciado creamer and milk.
- slice bananas, add to mixture..
- slice bread in squares or pull apart. add to mixture til most has been absorbed into bread..
- pour all into a greased 9×13 baking pan.
- pour little creamers on top. put in oven for 60-90 minutes.
- let cool (if desired) before eating (I liked mine hot).
Just before serving, dollop whipped cream on top of the banana pudding, then sprinkle crumbled wafer cookies on top. Bread and bananas are two items that seem to fall by the wayside, at my house at least. A two day old half baguette or a few slices of white and a spotty banana or two are exactly what makes this recipe for Salted Caramel Banana Bread Puddings the ideal last minute dessert, that is. Jarred dulce de leche (often found in supermarkets near the ice cream toppings) makes the luscious caramel come together quickly without sacrificing a thick, smooth texture. This rich and tasty bread pudding doesn't need to be served with a sauce.