Leche Flan (also known as crème caramel).
You can have Leche Flan (also known as crème caramel) using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leche Flan (also known as crème caramel)
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 can of condense milk.
- Prepare 5 tsp of of white or brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 tsp of water.
- Prepare 6 large of eggs.
Leche Flan (also known as crème caramel) step by step
- preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit.
- mix evaporated milk, condense milk and eggs in a bowl until it's smooth.
- mix sugar and water in a cooking pot..
- put the cooking pot on the stove..
- cook sugar and water. mix it making sure the sugar melts evenly..
- pour the sugar and water mixture into the leche flan pan..
- spread the sugar around the leche flan pan evenly.
- pour the milk and egg mixture into the leche flan pan.
- put the leche flan pan into a cake pan that is 1/2 full of water..
- put it all into the oven..
- bake at 375°F Fahrenheit for an hour.
- once it is done baking let it cool down..
- flip the leche flan pan upside down on to your serving plate to get the leche flan out. serve and enjoy!.