Mamma Bears Banana Pudding.
You can cook Mamma Bears Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mamma Bears Banana Pudding
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 3 of Eggs separated.
- It’s 2 cup of Evaporated Milk.
- Prepare 45 of Vanilla Wafers.
Mamma Bears Banana Pudding instructions
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Spread a small amount of custard on bottom of 1 1/2 quart baking dish; cover with a layer of vanilla wafers then cover wafers with thin slices of banana. Pour custard over then repeat untill to the top of container..
- Beat egg white with electric mixer until aoft peaks form. Gradually add remaining sugar 1/4 C . Beat until stiff peaks form. Spread on top custard covering evenly..